Long Time No See

Hey there, long time no see.
So did you think I was talking to you, right? Wrong,
I was talking to myself . Yea why not I suddenly remembered that I had a weblog once upon a time and came and thought while I am here say few words to myself just to make myself feel better. You know what! depression is a terrible thing. When you are depressed you are depressed and when you are not depressed you miss being depressed. So in either case you no longer feel that life is funny. Well I never did. How about you, did you?

I will talk to myslef again in the stupid weblog again when I will remeber again that some clever species (with two legs and some hair) have created some useless, pointless, miserable thing called weblog. I could not be more sarcastic than that. So lets hope that these pretty much evolved species ban me from talking to myself in their stupid invention. And by the way that would force me to restate my favourite technique which is talking to a mirror.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi honey how arw u today?dont be deprees pls thats my experiance if u think life is great could be great but if u think is depreesing u could be depress .i hope u think the best thing about ur life .wish u luck .good luck simin

Saeed said...

Dear anonymous you could atleast make some effort and use another creation of these advanced species called "Spell Check". Anyway do not worry yourself about me my child. I have come here to suffer. But do not be afraid to spread my words of wisdom. God Bless

Sahar Maranlou said...

Guys, reading your comment exchange made my day! Saeed you got a great talent in presenting enjoyable side of depression and Simin Jan your sweet description of optimism amused me.